Terms of Service
This Agreement governs your use of SiaMining.com (the “Pool”). By using the Pool, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
The Pool Operators may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Pool at any time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Pool's website. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all such modifications.
- The SiaPrime Pool rewards miners in SiacoinPrime (SCP) exclusively, according to a pay-per-share (PPS) system with a 3% nominal fee. The fee may change at any time, subject to the sole discretion of the Pool Operators.
- Shares rejected by the Pool as stale or invalid are not paid for.
- The Pool provides no uptime guarantee. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically switch to solo mining and/or to other pools in case of downtime.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice.
- Users suspected of dishonest, fraudulent or illegal activities may be banned without prior notice. In the case of a suspected block withholding attack against the Pool, the Pool Operators may indefinitely suspend or limit payments to the suspected user(s).
- Any rewards accumulated by a given SiaPrime address may only be paid to that particular address.
- At any given time, unpaid rewards accumulated by a SiaPrime address may only be paid out by the Pool if they exceed 50 SCP.
- Accounts showing no significant mining activity for longer than 30 days may be reset at the sole discretion of the Pool Operators. Any remaining balance will be considered as a donation to the Pool.